Monday, April 8, 2013

NCAA Championship Preview

Tonight is it. One more game, one last chance to steal the spotlight. Does it get any better? Trey Burke, Peyton Siva; Tim Hardaway Jr., Russ Smith; Glenn Robinson, Luke Hancock... The list goes on. Tonight, one coach, Belien, or Pitino will cut down the nets of the college basketball season, the same nets that we saw thousands of shots sink through, hundreds of dunks thrown through, buzzer-beater galore, and plenty of gut wrenching upsets. So where does this season stand all-time? It depends what you want to see. Do you want an even playing field, or do you want a giant who every wants to upset. In my mind, this season isn't a season with no outstanding teams, it's a season with too many great teams. Now for my prediction- drumroll please……… I think that it will be one of those games that comes down to the finish. Now, in my bracket I took Louisville to win it all, but in my other bracket I took Michigan... My pick The Wolverines with the upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment